How pandemic impacted my city
Oh! No!,
I've never expected so, how the pandemic impacted the people world wide but at my city.
I live in Srinagar in Uttarakhand India, where there most of unemployed people work in coaching classes like me. I'm really facing a strong financial bankruptcy, but I'm willing to fight it while a lot of my colleagues today called me to meet them. I said them I can't reach there but I'll be live there throw video call.They enforce me to see a new proposal and that's too secret and we must get together physically.
Oh! I agree, so I was in doubt but a little bit of that I was expecting that was corona impact on the coaching centers which are totally off now since 23rd of march 2020.
I went there having mask and helmet through two wheeler. As I reach there and I saw all my comrades from same profession where really disappointed and dishearten.
I's really embarrassed internally and I didn't show them anything that I was feeling because I would more pitiful. At our discussion, they asked me the proposal which I was excited for, they explained to migrate the coaching classes to another smaller city Pauri.
I was not extremely agree because none of us have been paid the rent from last month march, and a sudden migration makes us poorer.
When I returned from there with putting on consideration of proposal. I got that lockdown due to Corona has grabbed the ordinary unemployed people under bankruptcy totally.
It's really unfortunate! suddenly what happened! everything went into worse.
I'm still willing to have patience I don't really know how long I'll. today it quite tough to mange the bread and butter for the own family.
When I talk about education. simultaneously corona has impacted all the educational institutions world wide, not only private institutions but all also each and every institution that is existing in all over the world has been impacted. the study of the classes has been derailed. So the side effect of this will not so easy to handle.
In above picture-
- brown color shows the country-wide schools closures.
- Light brown local school closures.
- No School closures
It's unbelievable but it's true. As so for, I'v been seen in the world wide pictures of the people are closed then felt too pity and embarrassed.
At this stage, every unemployed is feeling abusive to themselves. One thing with them is exactly bad that is their financial approach has been drown. They don't find the way to work upon, and they think the situation will remain same for a long so that they look disappointed. I know until Corona vaccine availability is approved the people wont find any ease.
Healthcare workers who come into contact with Covid-19 patients would top the list. The disease is most deadly in older people so they would be a priority if the vaccine was effective in this age group.-by BBC
How far we from the corona vaccine?
World wide a strong approach with full struggle is going on. I think the US and the group of countries practicing together will get it soon BBC.
Lesson Flu Pandemic 1918-1919
After all, I reach the conclusion that we must not lose our patience, we post to keep in mind the history back worst incidents that happened when we didn't have any strong technology at that time in the year 1918-1919 when millions of people were died due to flu pandemic.
It was really
The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States. Mortality was high in people younger than 5 years old, 20-40 years old, and 65 years and older.
There are really several facts which suggest the little patience may recover us back to the routine. We just need to keep trying our best to sustain our lives and keep our family secure. I would suggest an example in history.
1-Watch latest video on youtube: LatestVideo
2- Know the details go here: tabletschool.in
3- Watch more videos: tabletschool
4- Watch videos by : PlayList
5- To learn more article and contents go here: https://www.samjhaa.com
Regular Updates are still GoingOn here-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
6- Watch MS Word PlayList: Word
7- Watch MS Excel PlayList: Excel
8- Watch MS PowerPoint PlayList: PowerPoint
9- Watch MS Access PlayList: Access
10- Watch MS DOS PlayList: DOS
11- Watch C, C++ PlayList : C, Cpp
12 Watch Accounting With Tally PlayList: TallyAccouting
13- Watch PHP PlayList: PHP
14- Watch PageMaker PlayList: PageMaker
15- Watch VisualBasic PlayList: VisualBasic
16- Watch Visual C# PlayList: C#
17- Watch Laravel in Brief: Laravel
18- Watch English PlayList: EnglishSpeaking
19- Watch Photoshop PlayList: PhotoShop

0 Comments